Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

How far along: 26 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: 22 pounds
Maternity clothes: Oh Yeah!! Motherhood has been the place to shop lately:) Got 2 adorable dresses to wear with tights and my "sensible" pregnant shoes!
Stretch marks: Not so far, keeping my fingers crossed!
Sleep: Pretty good until it is time to roll over, that's an ORDEAL one pillow for between the legs, one for under my belly and one to hold onto so my hands don't fall asleep:)
Best moment this week: Everytime I feel Camryn move:)
Gender: PINK
Belly button in or out?: In but on the verge of POKING:)
Craving: Subway's Spicy Italian BMT with lettuce onions salt and pepper and vinegar!
What I miss: Seeing my feet!!
What I am looking forward to: 3-d ultrasound Friday and Baby shower Saturday!!
Milestones: Oct 16th 3-d ultrasound, Oct 17th Baby shower at Chris and Jeanna's, Nov 10 Maternity Photo shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment