Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

33 Weeks update......





How far along: 33 weeks 1 day!
Total weight gain/loss: 30 pounds.....uuggh!!! Oh well it's good for Camryn!!
Maternity clothes: Pretty much living in loungewear as I am still on bedrest through this weekend at least.
Stretch marks: Keeping my fingers crossed but so far, no stretch marks!!
Sleep: Up at 12:30, 2:30, 4:00ish and 6:00ish to pee and then up for good by 8:30 right now while i'm on bed rest.
Best moment this week: It's only Tuesday but I'd say our best friends stopping by with dinner and Mike getting to feel Camryn's "hiccups"!
Gender: ALL GIRL:)
Belly button in or out?: I would describe it as completely FLAT, I'm sure it's going to pop any day now:)
Craving: Cinnamon buns, NOT FAIR!!
What I miss: Laying on my back, being able to paint my toenails:(
What I am looking forward to: Doctor's appt Wednesday to find out the next step, do I get to go back to work??? Ultrasound on Monday to measure Camryn's brain ventricles again.
Milestones: Right now, everyday that Camryn stays in the oven is a milestone:) Just trying to get her to 37 weeks!! Only 4 more to go!!

2 comments:

  1. Awe, we made a best moment of the week! We had fun last night too! Can't wait for thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete