Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Whoa...what a weekend!

Thursday Night I started having some Braxton Hicks contractions and by the time I took lunch break on Friday, they were coming pretty regularly. I called my doctor and they instructed me to go straight to Labor and Delivery to be monitored. I was hooked up to everything about 2:00 and by that time, the contractions were 2 minutes apart. I was 31 weeks and 5 days on Friday and they decided that was much too early to be having regular contractions. I had 12 rounds of a medicine to stop the contractions and 2 steroid doses to help speed up Camryn's lung development in case she did arrive early. We were sent home Saturday evening about 6:oopm with a prescription for the same medication that I take every 4 hours. I am officially on bed rest for the next 2 weeks to be re-evaluated after that. I am trying to take it easy because every time I do ANYTHING the contractions come back! Check up with the doctor is scheduled for Tuesday at 2:00. When I left the hospital I was 1 cm dialated and hopefully will be staying there!

2 comments:

  1. You are doing great! :) just look at it as an excuse for a vacation! can't wait to see you on wednesday!! keep your chin up, it will go by faster than you think!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear what the doctor say! I am praying for good news!! Camryn be a good girl and stay inside where it is safe and warm! WE LOVE THE B FAMILY!!!!

    ReplyDelete