How far along: 35 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 31 pounds.....
Maternity clothes: Pretty much living in loungewear as I am still on bedrest and will be until Dec 23rd!
Stretch marks: Thought I was going to win the battle, but I finally got one! Oh well!!
Sleep: Some, when kicking, contractions or having to pee don't interrupt:)
Best moment this week: Getting the contractions stopped again on Sunday at the hospital. Just want to keep her in there 2 more weeks!!
Gender: ALL GIRL:)
Belly button in or out?: Still hasn't popped! I'm sure it will be any day now:)
Craving: Today it was pancakes....so I got some!
What I miss: Cute clothes, but i'll be there soon enough!
What I am looking forward to: Doctor's appt Friday and my sister maybe coming to visit on Wednesday with my niece and nephew!
Milestones: Right now, everyday that Camryn stays in the oven is a milestone:) Just trying to get her to 37 weeks!! Only 2 more to go!!
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment