Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

7+ months later....here's an update!!


Wow....My little one is over 7 months old and I'm just really updating her blog. It has been a CRAZY, FAST-PACED, HARD, REWARDING and LEARNING experience!!! I became a mother knowing I loved this little girl and not much else!! I now know what cry means what, when she's sleepy, when she wants me to help her with something, when she wants to be held, when she DOES NOT want to be held, when she is even trying to poop!! (i'll apologize for that now Camryn!) I feel like a super-woman when I can make her smile, laugh or just happy. My priorities in life are so different now, my family is number one so far beyond anything else. I look at my husband differently as he is my daughter's father which is so amazing. I am a lucky woman and I do not take this life for granted. Good night, I am going to peek at my daughter sleeping in her crib, kiss my husband and go to bed:)

2 comments:

  1. awww love you!!! that was a great update, and I miss her little face, can't wait to see you all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe yall are so cute!! Can't wait to see her this weekend!

    ReplyDelete