UPDATE!
How far along: 36 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: 31.5 pounds.....
Maternity clothes: Pretty much living in loungewear as I am still on bedrest and will be until Dec 23rd!
Stretch marks: Just the one!
Sleep: This week, little to no sleep is happening, on top of the sinus infection I have, I can't seem to turn my mind off when it is time to lay down. It seems to be typical when you get this far along in the pregnancy.
Best moment this week: Celebrating Daddy's birthday with our best friends and getting to eat the birthday cake that Nana made from scratch!
Gender: ALL GIRL:)
Belly button in or out?: I am REALLY surprised but my belly button still has not popped!
Craving: No appetite this week, even went to Olive Garden on Sunday with my in-laws for Daddy's birthday but couldn't eat anything!
What I miss: Being able to breathe through my nose!
What I am looking forward to: Doctor's appt Friday to see if I have progressed any further (2 cm 70% right now)
Milestones: Officially made it to the 9th month!! Yippee!!



btw: still love this photo! Congrats on making it to 9 months. Ok, Camryn you can make your appearance whenever you are ready! We had a great time at Mike's b-day too and tell your mom that cake was AMAZING!!! LOVE to the brown fam!
ReplyDelete