Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

Doctor's Appt Today

Had a good appt today. Dr Evans checked my progress and we are still sitting at 2 cm and 70% effaced so no progress since last week. He did say that my pelvis has an arch which makes it not as round and leaves less room for the baby to descend which would only be an issue if it is a BIG baby which Camryn is! So...we go Monday the 28th for the final ultrasound to check Camryn's size again at 8:00am and then the doctor at 9:15 am to see if she has descended any more on her own. If not, then we have the talk on where to go from there. We shall see! But a strong heatbeat again this morning, I love hearing my little munchkin's heart beating!!

2 comments:

  1. aww yay! everything will be perfect!! can't wait to meet her... hurry up camryn!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you have her when I am in Waxhaw and can't get to the hospital to visit! I am thinking a Christmas Eve baby....yay for healthy heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete