Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

12 weeks and counting!

How far along: 12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: still down 2 pounds, morning sickness is gone so I'm sure I'll be putting it back on now!!
Maternity clothes: A couple of tops, still in my regular pants BARELY!!
Stretch marks: Just the one's left from Camryn!
Sleep: LOTS of bathroom breaks and weird dreams right now.....
Best moment this week: deciding to tell everyone so they could share in our happiness!
Gender: won't find out til the end of August
Belly button in or out?: IN
Craving: ummmmm.....McDonalds southern style chicken biscuits
What I miss: Not much, even the wine doesn't sound real appetizing lately:)
What I am looking forward to: Doctor's appt Thursday, will be doing a more hi-tech ultrasound of little pumpkin!
Milestones: Thursday and the end of August!

No comments:

Post a Comment