Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Update # 1!!

UPDATE!

How far along: 8 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: have lost 5 pounds, a lil bit of morning sickness!
Maternity clothes: Not yet but a little bump is popping much sooner than before!
Stretch marks: Just the one's left from Camryn!
Sleep: Up to pee about 3-4 times a night.....:)
Best moment this week: having my first dream about the baby Friday night (if the dream is right we will be thinking pink)
Gender: won't find out til the end of August
Belly button in or out?: IN
Craving: Not much these days from the nausea, though I am enjoying McDonalds fruit smoothies!
What I miss: Honestly, a glass of wine after a tough day at work, so worth it though!
What I am looking forward to: Doctor's appt July 12th, 1st time to hear the heartbeat
Milestones: coming up on July 12th!

No comments:

Post a Comment