Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Well.....our little family of 3 is going to be 4!


We found out in the beginning of June that we are expecting again! Our due date is February 11th but we will have a scheduled C-section at 39 weeks so probably February 4th or so. We are still early just 8 weeks so we are just praying that the Lord will hold us and protect us and this new life. I did have a dream on Friday July 1st that it is a girl so about the end of August we will find out if it was true! We are calling this little one "pumpkin" until we find out if we are having a Reed Michael Brown or a Rylee Katherine Brown (that's is I can talk Mike into that one)!! We have been talking to Camryn about the baby in Mommy's belly but even though she doesn't get it yet I am sure she will be the BEST big sister ever! I will keep you all POSTED!!:)

1 comment: